Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I've been doing



Time has flown by the past couple of months. I've been getting ready for two arts and crafts shows. The first is December 1 & 2 and then one week later I have another. I'm making ornaments and beaded angels like crazy. Hardly have time for computer stuff, just barely read my email. Can't wait for these two shows to be over so I can get back to normal life...and then there's Christmas. *sigh*

Here is a picture of the ornaments I'm making and a beaded bowl I made for another Christmas Art show in Gresham. That show runs through December 14th. If I don't sell a lot of ornaments or beaded angels, guess what everyone is getting Christmas morning! I'll get a pic of the angels up by Sunday. I have to get them organized, carded and bagged.

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: