Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Online Auction Shop Open

I've finally gotten my shop open with just a few auctions ready, (still filling up the pages). I'm selling all those earrings that I've been making. Each auction will be a week in the challenge. That's seven pair of earrings per auction. I decided to start off with a minimum price of $3.50 and hope that the prices go up.

Actually, I'm hoping the prices will go way up because I'm taking all the proceeds of the sales and dividing them between two charities. A Place to Bark and Cat Adoption Team are no-kill shelters for cats and dogs who need loving homes. I've grown up with cats and dogs all my life and having just lost our sweet Bear in September, I wanted to help these great places.

To see what I have up for auction, click here - Z'annes Bazaar take a look around and have some fun spending some money. Valentine's Day IS coming up soon. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Please pass this along to all the animal lovers you know, after the holidays is always a hard time.

NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with either organization.

No comments: