Monday, October 4, 2010

14 Weeks

Wow! That's a long time to make a pair of earrings a day and I'm having a blast doing it. There have been some flashy ones, crazy ones, plain ones, fishy ones and all sorts of others. This morning I tried to think of a new pair without duplicating. This is going to be the challenge in this project. I guess that means I have to buy a bunch of new beads to avoid that. Oh, the sacrifices I make for my art. ;)

Here is a pair I made on September 30th. I wanted to change things up and play around with wire and wood. As the leaves fall, I will be out looking for small pieces of woodland to incorporate into more of my earrings.



38 more weeks to go! Stay tuned and check out the new weekly postings at Earrings 365

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting....

Tory Brokenshire said...

I just heard a story from a woman that when she was young she would have a ceremony for her pencils when they shrunk too small to use, she liked to honor them. I think she would love your earings.

Z'anne said...

Oh, Tory, that is too funny! I love the idea of giving your pencils a ceremony for a job well done! I can see it now in a diorama.

Createology said...

Wood and wire look very well together. Happy creating...