Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Night Spotlight

I have three of the most fun sites you will ever get sucked into. I can waste so much time at any one of these places, so take it easy and set the timer. Don't ever say I didn't warn you.....

Pinterest. If you've seen my links to this place and haven't been there yet, what are you waiting for? Great ideas, funny stuff, eye poppin' pictures are what you will find here. Taken in moderation, is the only thing I can say.

Craftgawker will supply you with all the arty/crafty ideas for the rest of your life. I have ideas I want to work up based on some of these cool crafts.

Colossal is more on the artful scene and here is where you really want to be careful. You will be lost in the links for hours and hours. Beautiful, thoughtful, wonderful art from all over the world.

Enjoy your trip!

No comments: