Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

I've been posting almost every day now since July 1st. Sometimes had something to say, sometimes not, but found things to put up just for fun. Discovered a lot of cool stuff by cruisin' around and will be using some of those ideas when working on my arty endeavors and the house this year.

Today starts the other half of my yearly challenge to post daily and I decided to start off with "something completely different."

George Washington Writes a Letter to President Obama



Dear Mr. President:

Although it is two hundred years, and more, since I laid down the cares of an eventful temporal existence and took up residence in my long home, Our Gracious Lord has seen fit to bestow upon my spirit the gift of perpetual cognition, and He has granted the further boon of permitting me, for a few moments, to assume sufficient corporeality to pen this letter, which I place before Your Excellency as the cri de coeur of a patriot whose efforts on behalf of his country have been deemed by its citizens to possess no little significance. Read More Here

No comments: