Friday, July 2, 2010

A little catching up and new project

I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I wrote last. Life does go by fast when you're having fun, that's for sure! Been busy with a number of beady projects and Z'oodle things. I can't show you anything yet. The show that the beady things are in does not start until the 13th. And...the Z'oodle thing is under wraps until I get my prototypes finished and critiqued. I'm also trying to get some of those books read that I bought earlier this year. (Just bought the 12 volume set of Foxfire books. They are very fun and enlightening to read.)

After reading an article in the latest Somerset Studio , "A Collage A Day" about Randel Plowman's art, I decided to try to do something like that, too. I thought a pair of earrings a day was doable and it will get me at my beading desk. I can't promise I won't miss here or there, but I will give it a good try.

So check out my page - Earrings 365.

No comments: