Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Format for Earrings 365

July 25

I decided to change the format for my Earrings 365 page. I was scanning all my earrings and a lot were not coming out well. Actually, very badly. Round things don't like being scanned. So, I will be taking pictures of all my earrings at the end of each week. Sundays will be post day. It's easier for me to do this each week instead of every day. I will still be making a pair of earrings each day, though.

If you have a question or two about certain pairs, please note the date on them and either write a comment on the page or send me an email. I'll gladly answer any questions you have.

2 comments:

Tory Brokenshire said...

You are going to be ready for the show before any of us. I enjoyed looking at your other pages and the Z'oodles are great!

Z'anne said...

Thank you, Tory! I sure have been having fun with my beads. I'm actually surprised at myself for getting as many pieces ready for the show as I have. AND....I have more ideas for necklaces, Z'oodles and more!