Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Night Spotlight

Today was the Portland Art Collective Play Day at Collage, in Portland. Morning started off mostly cloudy, and with errands, before I could get myself into town. A drop off at the post office and getting my "It's a Jungle Out There" jewelry to the show (opening is next Tuesday). Then, driving the side streets to avoid all the Labor Day weekend traffic, but hitting almost all the red lights. When I got to our room at Collage, there were only three other members. A good number, considering it is Labor Day weekend.

Jan started us on this path to Play Day. It's so nice to get away from the house and go do some art with like minded women. Paula and Suzie were there to fill out our quartet. A fun day to experiment with new techniques, color a little picture, paint or play with reposse. I really enjoy their art, please go click on their links and see what these fabulous artists can do.

No comments: