Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What Was I Going To Say?

I HATE dial up!!! I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to blog at all tonight. I was kicked off three times before I could get here. I did sign up for DSL this afternoon and a week from now, I will hopefully be crusin' the net at high speed. It's only been promised to all of us out here for the last five years.

Because of all this, I can't remember what I was going to say tonight. Ummmm.....still working on Volume #2 for my Z'oodle Book. I have about three more pages to get done and then the computer work starts. There WAS something interesting I was going to say, but my brain is not working now. I'll wake up about 4 a.m. and remember. If I do, I'll write it down and let you know tomorrow.

Being a woman of a certain age has its advantages, but there is also a down side to it, too. Memory has a way of working only when She wants to. I think we need to sit down and have a little heart to heart about this problem. Memory, much like my Muse, wants to go on vacation when She is needed most. Very rude, if I may say so! I think they are working against me at times. I'll have to get more organized and be less distracted so I can keep everyone in line!

All right, Grace!! Where do you think YOU'RE going??? I'm tired of tripping over your things! Please go clean up your mess. Slumber just walked in the room and I think I'll take him up on his offer. Good Night...see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Supergranny said...

I have just one question......Is Grace your alter ego, your pet, your invisible messy friend? Hmmm.....

Z'anne said...

Grace lives with us all, Judy. My Grace has gotten a bit lazy lately and won't show up when I need her, like walking into a room and tripping on my own feet. *rolls eyes* However, Balance seems to be getting a work out and keeps me up right most times. They both used to work so well together. Don't know what has happened lately. Luck for me, I do a lot of sitting! ;D