Sunday, September 11, 2011

More Halloween Earrings

I've been busy the past few days. Making new earrings for Halloween from the charms I received in the mail earlier this week. Then photographing them for my store and getting them all packaged up for future purchases. (I hope)

Here are three pair that I listed in the store today.

Harvest Pumpkins
Antiqued Skulls
Black Skulls

The Black Skulls are very cool and I only have two pair of earrings made with these charms. If I get requests for them, I'll order more charms. Both pair have glow in the dark beads and look really eerie in the dark!

4 comments:

Robin Olsen said...

All three are great Halloween earrings!

Z'anne said...

Thank You, Robin! I love these new charms!

Supergranny said...

Way back when we would attend functions....I would definitely wear a pair of these. They make a statement, they do:)

Z'anne said...

*big smile* That's what I'm trying for!! :) Thank You, Judy!