Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Night Spotlight

I'm happy tonight. Last night my dial up connection wouldn't work. It kept spitting me out and I just got so frustrated I felt like throwing my stapler at the moniter. I didn't, but I could have.

So, tonight is better and I can get the links up for my Spotlight...and here they are!

Country Naturals has THE cutest Hand Knit Bed Of Roses Bath Shower Mat Step out of the shower onto a thick pad of soft rosebuds. 14x18 1/2 inches. Over an inch thick but light-weight. Feels wonderful under your feet. Custom Orders Welcome! The perfect Christmas gift for the person who has everything.

Country Naturals also has a great OLA online craft fair going on at her site. Check out the variety of items available for gift giving for the upcoming seasons.

Yogibear66 has gotten in the mood for All Hallows Eve. Haunting screams and spooky noises will attract the attention of all the ghoulies and goblins in the neighborhood. The Large Standing Skeleton with Motion and Sound Effects will make your house the best place to Trick or Treat!

KornKountryTreasures is offering an absolutely exquisite piece of handcrafted crochet art. The Poinsettia Christmas Crochet Doily would look fabulous on any holiday table. This is a beautiful and colorful doily, crocheted with white, red and green thread. Center of the piece is a poinsettia design, with bright gold beads for the center. Measures approximately 22 1/2" in diameter.

Last, but not least, is one of my friends from Portland Art Collective. Suzanne's creative life started early on with a sewing machine and a burning desire to make things. Current artistic pursuits include fiber arts, especially modern quilting, embroidery, sewing, and crochet; painting, collage, jewelry design, and book binding. She is always up for learning something new!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out the links!

No comments: