Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today

Today was a strange day. The weather was nice with some high thin clouds coming in and out. I just could not settle on getting any one job done. I was kind of scatter brained and would go from room to room not finishing anything I started. I did get a few things done, but the dishes are still sitting on the counter, the laundry is still in the basket, the current necklace is still waiting for more beads and I didn't want to do anything today.

Ack...I don't like it when that happens. I have a TON of chores, jobs and things I have to do. I guess I don't know where to start and that's what is getting to me. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Oh...I just remembered!! Tomorrow will be better! It's our 20th wedding anniversary! Happy Us!!

2 comments:

Supergranny said...

Happy Anniversary....a tad late but still heartfelt! The older I get the more important our relationship becomes. It's been 33 years for us. We always worked hard and played hard. Have a beautiful year!

Z'anne said...

Thank you so much! It was a great 20 years and we have had so much fun. Now...on to the next 20!! :)