Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stormy

We had the first of many wild and windy nights last night. I went out about 12:30 a.m. to see if there were any limbs down and almost got beaned by a couple of pine cones. Decided to go back in the house after that. To say it was stormy is an understatement. Got most of the leaves off the trees with all the wind, except the alders. They seem to want to hold on to most of them. It's supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow and there will probably be lots of broken limbs. Had to shut things down before I was ready because of flickering lights. We didn't lose electricity, but I've learned in the past not to ignore those clues.

So...in checking email today and going through some fun links I came across THIS. Cardboard Safari is a GREAT idea for recycling cardboard and adding something different to your decor!




The fabulous thing having a Cardboard Safari piece(s) is you can art it up any way you want. Like this from their blog:


Prices range from $12.00 to $58.00. I think I just found my Christmas present supplier this year!

2 comments:

Supergranny said...

Yet another super link. Hope you're enjoying every aspect of your show and hope to see you back soon so you can read our posts and comment. Happy Days:)

Z'anne said...

Thank you, SG!! I miss you all at OLA. Just Busy, Busy, Busy until then.