Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Good Day Today

Today, I am being featured as Seller of the Month at OnlineAuction.com. I feel very honored to be chosen since I've only been a member since Christmas last. I'll be on the front page all month. Come by and say, "Hi !"

I also played with some new beads I got last week. These deep rich green porcelain beads are made into crystal and green links. I linked 20 of these together and added a big "ball" of flower dangles as a pendant. Having a few leftover, I added them to the necklace. As soon as I get better pictures of this necklace, I will list in my shop at Z'annes Bazaar.





This is a fairly long necklace and it has a nice feel when you wear it. I have some more of these green beads and another necklace is calling to me. I think I'll have to try different design this next time.

No comments: