Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Great Weekend & Sunday Quotes

The weather was great, the food was fabulous and PAC members and guests are magnificent! We had so much fun this year! Telling stories, laughing 'til we couldn't laugh any more, working on art, there was joy in the building all weekend.

I was able to work on a necklace I promised Judi last May I would make for her and she went home with a lovely new piece of wearable art. I love doing commissions, especially when I can work directly with the person who is going to be wearing the piece I make. She was VERY happy with it. I'm glad. :) I would love to show you this piece, however...my camera ran out of battery power before I was able to take a picture of the completed necklace. As soon as I can, I will get a picture up to show.

I met new artists this weekend and was able to teach a short class in Zentangle. Now I have more people addicted to the art of Zentangle and I am not alone. Muwhahahahahaha!!! These weekends are so fun just walking around the tables and seeing what everyone has brought to work on. The variety is amazing and so is the art. Because of the camera thing, I have no pictures from this weekend. Check the Portland Art Collective blog to see what some of the other members, with operating cameras, have posted.

From differing conversations that filled the room, I heard this memorable statement from PAC member Debi Koenig: "I have a faulty spider."

Happy Halloween Month!

No comments: