Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Z'oodle Book Prep

I'm almost ready to get volume two of my Z'oodle Color Book Journal off to the printers. I've worked hard this week, between errands and chores, to get everything set up. There seems to be as much computer work as there is drawing time in getting these books out. After the printing, I have to punch the holes for binding, punch the half rounds for the pocket pages, tape those pages shut on the bottom, collate and then coil bind them all. Packaging comes next and I have to get some colored pencils to include with each Color Book.

I worked up a sample book today to see if I liked the position of the drawings and things actually came out right the first time! I love it when that happens! Here it is. I've been coloring on it to show potential customers that they don't need to keep it black and white.

Z'oodle Color Book Journal Volume 2.

No comments: