Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Brooch

Friday, while at the PAC Play Day, I finished a little brooch I've been working on and off for the past few weeks. It started with a small floral antiqued silver plated stamping. From there I attached it with a Swarovski marguerite and silver bead. A row of vintage sequins is next, held down by the same silver beads. Followed by 2mm AB finish clear crystals and clear seed beads. When finishing off the piece, I decided to bring the purple of the sequins out to the edge with some purple lined blue seed beads.




I think it turned out quite nice. What do you think?

UPDATE: I have now listed this little brooch at my store.

5 comments:

chateycathey said...

I think it is beautiful. Nice work

chateycathey said...

I think it is beautiful. Very nice work.

Z'anne said...

Thank you, JoAnn. I do love my beads! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful works ,love the work

Z'anne said...

Thank you, Thomas. I really do enjoy having fun with my beads. :)