Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Night Spotlight at OLA

As you know, I have a store at OnlineAuction.com. {Check out my earrings and other beady things.} When I'm done with my email and working on other computer stuff, I like to go and surf the stores and do online window shopping.

I've gotten some very nice vintage jewerly, ceramics and glass objects. Also, my rooster/chicken collection has grown since I started with OLA. ;)



Tonight I visited jenbana88's store to see what she had up for sale. Wow! There is a TON of stuff! Even if you don't need anything, go check it out just for fun.

Today started out cool (49 degrees at 8:15 a.m.) and overcast and ended with a clear, sunny ski in the high 50's. Still cool for July, but things are supposed to heat up a bit for the weekend.

No comments: