A full year of earrings is in the jewelry box, so to speak, and I'm very pleased with myself that I was able to complete this challenge. Yeah! Here is the last pair of earrings I made for the Earrings 365 Challenge.
I hand hammered 18ga copper wire flat, put a hole in one end, wired Swarovski marguerites and copper spacers together and put it all together. I got the idea from the June/July issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry. On the last page, Terrie Allen has easy instructions for a pair of beautiful silver and crystal earrings. I decided to use copper instead because it looks better with the greens in the marguerites.
Now, off for another Challenge and this one is just starting with this blog post. Yes, I'm going to try to get a blog post a day for the next year. I won't be able to make every day, sometimes I'll be out of town or I might get sick again (I hope not), but I'll try my best and make up the lost ones.
I think one of the other challenges I have to make for myself is to finish the BJP pages from 2008. I only have 3 1/2 to go. It's just finding where I put them that's going to be the big problem. 8\